The first combo transfer tank ever constructed from high-strength carbon steel and aluminum, this exclusive UWS innovation combines the strength of a 14-gauge steel tank with the light weight of a 0.08” aluminum toolbox—creating a product that weighs up to 100 lb. less than competing models with a steel toolbox and reduces the burden on your truck.
UWS transfer tanks are built and tested for transporting non-flammable liquids—including diesel—to on-site vehicles and machinery. Whether you’re headed out to the field or driving to the construction site, a transfer tank dependably transports liquids such as diesel fuel; chemicals; solutions; or even water for cleaning, farming, and more.
Featuring a smooth, milled finish—in contrast to the more common diamond plate—this L-shaped tank offers a unique look in your truck bed. ST-75-COMBO-MB features a matte-black powdercoat.
Made right here in the USA, these UWS transfer tanks are fully pressure tested and come with a lockable, commercial-grade cap; integrated drain plug; and internal baffle for a smooth liquid transfer. 1/8” tabs are included for mounting in your truck bed, but mounting hardware is not included. DOT-compliant for Class 3 combustibles.
- 75-gallon steel tank and aluminum toolbox.
- Unique, smooth, matte-black finish offers a sleek alternative to diamond plate.
- Transfers diesel or other non-flammable liquids to on-site vehicles or equipment.
- Lockable, commercial-grade vented cap with reinforced collar for added security.
- Built-in drain plug for easy and complete emptying as needed.
- 1/8” steel tabs for a solid install and built-in lift hooks for easy relocation (mounting hardware not included).
- Internal baffles for extra strength and an even flow of liquid.
- Built-in toolbox provides added storage without reducing truck bed space.
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid maximizes strength and prevents binding.
- Stainless steel lock handles with connecting rod for operation from either side.
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees and self-closes for convenient operation.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts).