Shipping in mid-October, the new Sniper EFI “Low Profile” Fabricated Intake Manifold from Holley looks great and performs well, making it an extremely good value for a performance sheet-metal–style intake manifold for the popular GM LS engine family.
Each manifold, ready to bolt on out of the box, is made to accept Holley’s high-flow Sniper throttle bodies. This updated design, which includes a high-flow fuel rail kit, was specifically created to fit under a stock hood. Precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.
- Low-profile design: 1.875” shorter height goes under low-clearance stock hoods.
- Shortened runners allow for compact design.
- 3 mm (1/8?) thick T6061 sheet aluminum stands up to high-horsepower and boosted conditions.
- Available in 92 mm and 102 mm bore throttle body openings.
- 100% TIG welded, with laser-engraved Sniper logo.
- Includes 3/8? fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line able to support 750+ hp.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate