The perfect combination of quality and value.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- 49-State Legal. Accommodates all factory OE components
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Available in a high heat resistant black paint or a satin silver metallic ceramic thermal barrier coating
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
Ask your Karbelt Pickering sales professional for more details.