The GTX tuner and monitor from SCT is the easiest-to-use tuner on the market—no computers required. Starting up quickly (10 seconds or less), the GTX sports a 5” capacitive glass touch screen, can hold 20 custom tunes, and is preloaded with multiple SCT tuning levels.
As a premier monitoring solution, the GTX lets drivers keep tabs on the industry’s most extensive list of engine parameters (aka PIDS). Log vehicle performance data as you drive and play it back later, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, and receive custom tunes via Wi-Fi from any SCT custom tuning dealer in the country. Plus, the GTX’s magnetic mounting system allows you to keep the device front-and-center while driving, then quickly remove and stow it when not in use.
A sample of adjustable options includes axle ratio, global spark, headers, idle, intake airbox, rev and speed limiter, tire size, tire pressure monitoring system, traction control, and transmission shift firmness (not every feature is available for all vehicles).
Note: Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
- 5” capacitive touch screen to rival modern smartphones.
- Holds 20 custom tunes and preloaded with multiple tuning levels.
- Monitors extensive list of PIDS.
- High-resolution customizable gauges and Wi-Fi capable.
- Log performance as you drive.
- Read and clear DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes).
- Grab-and-go magnetic mounting system for easy display and removal.