Hooker mount kits make swapping a GM LS engine into S13 and S14 Nissan 240SX chassis simple and cost effective. These swaps are becoming increasingly popular in both professional drifting circuits and in street applications.
These CAD designed, fabricated steel mount kits offer precision fitment and a robust, cost-effective mounting solution to those wanting to take on this popular swap combination. These components offer dual compatibility with Hooker 240SX LS Engine Swap Headers and all Sikky brand swap components (oil pan, driveshaft, anti-roll bar, etc.) that are produced for the S13 and S14 Nissan chassis. The engine mount brackets are zinc plated while the transmission mount is powder coated black to ensure great looks and corrosion resistance. Components must be used in conjunction with Prothane™ brand transmission bushing part # 7-1604 and Creative Steel Inc ’97-04 Corvette C5 urethane engine mount bushings part # 6; compatible only with LS engines coupled to T-56 transmissions.”
- Designed for light weight, rigidity and OE-like appearance
- CAD designed for perfect alignment
- Robust yet cost-effective, fabricated steel construction
- Zinc plated and powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Direct compatibility with Hooker’s growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS3 and Vortech Truck) engine swap headers
- This swap kit is compatible with ALL Sikky brand swap components (oil pan, drive-shaft, anti-roll bar, etc.)
- Compatible with LS engines coupled to T-56 transmissions; not compatible with automatic transmissions.
12648HKR – Nissan S13 LS Engine Swap Mount Kit
12654HKR – Nissan S14 LS Engine Swap Mount Kit