High-Performance Street (HPS) synthetic motor oil from Royal Purple is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high-performance and modified engines. HPS is recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty—and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.
Available in 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40, and 20W-50 viscosities, Royal Purple’s HPS is fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and the company’s own Synerlec additive, allowing it to surpass leading synthetic oils and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel applications.
- Recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty.
- Responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity.
- Improved sealing maximizes HP and torque.
- Improves condition of metal-to-metal contact under high load.
- Outstanding oxidation stability extends oil life and increases miles driven between changes.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.