QuickTime’s lightweight yet strong bellhousings are ideal for street, strip, and circle track use, with pinpoint dimensional stability and accuracy that make lesser rolled- or stamped-steel models obsolete. Made in the USA and boasting 16 pending patents in design and process, QuickTime bellhousings keep your engine and transmission in alignment through the entire RPM range—eliminating the drivetrain wear that can occur due to a phenomenon called “bellhousing flex.”
- Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings.
- Pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability.
- Keeps your engine and transmission in alignment through the RPM range.
- Eliminates accelerated drivetrain wear caused by bellhousing flex.
- Online Bellhousing Selector gives you the bellhousing you need for your application.
- Sixteen pending design and process patents.
- Built in the USA.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.