Extreme performance and extreme durability. That’s what Pro Series billet fuel pumps from Quick Fuel Technology are all about. Built for the most demanding drag racing applications, this 427-gph High-Output Electric Fuel Pump features hard anodized billet aluminum housings, a rugged six-vane pump, and epoxy-coated armatures to secure windings and extend motor life.
The pump base is integrated as the bottom end cap of the motor, promoting better pump sealing and shaft alignment. An integrated adjustable bypass valve eliminates pump cavitation and stabilizes fuel flow, while stainless steel armatures enhance corrosion resistance. Compatible with gasoline, E85, and alcohol fuels.
- 427 gph flow and 11.7 amp draw at 25 psi.
- Supports 800–2,500 hp.
- Designed for drag race and other short-duration competitions.
- 1/8” NPT gauge port.
- Efficient 6-vane design.
- Hard-coated anodized billet aluminum housing.
- #10 AN inlets and outlets; #8 AN bypass port.
- Lower pump body is machined with a bearing pocket to receive the motor shaft bearing, improving shaft alignment, reducing current draw, and improving flow.
- Upper wear plate is integrated into the one-piece eccentric bushing for reduced friction.
- Compatible with all fuels.
- Flow-, pressure-, and leak-tested prior to shipment.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate.