Electric fuel pumps from Quick Fuel Technology are perfect for combinations that are neither stock nor all-out race cars. The 125-gph 30-125-1R model (pumps also available in 155 and 175 gph) pumps more than enough fuel to support 400–750 hp applications. This pump draws just 4 amps of current and can produce 14 psi of maximum pressure. Mounting hardware, brackets, and fuel pressure regulator (30-803) included; for carbureted applications only!
- 125 gph flow rate.
- Lightweight steel and aluminum construction.
- 14 psi maximum pressure.
- 3/8” NPT inlets and outlets.
- Externally accessible pressure relief valve.
- Draws 4 amps or less at full load.
- Designed for carbureted applications only.
- Comes with fuel pressure regulator (30-803).
- Includes mounting bracket, hardware, and instructions.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.