The new line of G3 LED bulbs from PIAA brings a level of performance and quality not seen before on the automotive market. G3 LED bulbs use the new, higher-output Cree XP-L chips, which have a wider viewing angle than current performance LED bulbs. In addition, the LED chips sit on a thinner board, placing the light source more toward the center of the column to replicate the precise location of a standard halogen filament. This innovative combination allows G3 LEDs to increase intensity and provide continuous light distribution throughout the beam. A newer controller is equipped with pulse width modulation to prevent flickering or hyper flashing for most vehicles.
- Pulse width modulation eliminates flickering for most applications.
- Adjustable beam to fine tune alignment for precise optical output.
- Plug-and-play design comes with OE connectors for a quick and easy installation.
- Powerful cooling capacity for maximum brightness throughout the bulb life.
- Higher-output Cree XP-L LEDs with wider viewing angle and thinner circuit board.
- 6,200K cool-white color to maximize output and contrast in dark environments.
- Warranty: 5 years.