The new T3001 crimp tool kit from PerTronix offers the convenience of quick-change dies—no separate tools required. This kit lets you crimp the five most common automotive solderless terminal types: noninsulated, insulated, D-sub, open barrel, and spark plug. The hardened die sets are made from zinc-plated chromoly for longer life, while the tool bodies are crafted from corrosion-resistant carbon steel with a black-oxide finish.
The tools in this set were designed with comfort and convenience in mind. The ratchet crimp mechanism makes precise, uniform crimps every time thanks to the ability to adjust the crimp amount. An ambidextrous design; ergonomic, nonslip rubber grip; and plastic storage case complete the package.
- Quick-change dies; no tools required.
- Crimps noninsulated, insulated, D-sub, open barrel, and spark-plug terminals.
- Zinc-plated chromoly hardened die sets.
- Ratchet crimp mechanism makes uniform crimps every time.
- Rugged carbon steel tool body with corrosion-resistant black oxide finish.
- Ergonomic nonslip rubber grip.
- Adjustable crimp amount.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Plastic storage case.