For more than 40 years, the Ignitor has proved itself in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. The Ignitor replaces breaker points and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self-contained, and maintenance-free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the “stealth” ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark-plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit: no points to burn or moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease, and moisture.
- Stable timing: no need for adjustment.
- 1957-1974 GM Delco distributor
Part # 1181
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate