Pertronix has entered the automotive rotating electrical market with a bang: its new Contour Starter covers applications including Chevy small and big block; GM LS; Ford small block, 351W, and 351C; Mopar small and big block, and Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8, with other applications to follow.
The Contour is a beautiful, functional product, with a sleek, fully enclosed aluminum body that protects interior components from damaging heat and the elements. Adjustable starter clocking allows for improved clearance around headers and other parts, while the powerful Nippondenso motor is married to a 4.4:1 gear ratio to produce 200 ft.-lb. of torque and dependable starting of high-compression engines.
Available in show-quality polished or black powdercoat.
- Available for a variety of applications.
- Fully enclosed aluminum body.
- Adjustable starter clocking.
- Nippondenso motor with 4.4:1 gear ratio.
- Dependable starting of high-compression engines.
- Available in bright polished or black powdercoat.