PRW INDUSTRIES, INC. introduces new Dual Gear Drives for the Performance Quotient Series product line. Replace your stock timing chain with a CNC machined dual gear drive, available in noisy or quiet for most applications. Unlike timing chains, gear drives will not stretch or wear prematurely. Most applications require little or no machining and fit under the majority of stock timing chain covers.
Whether it’s on the street or at the track, let a PRW Dual Gear Drive help you make more horsepower. Perfect for Circle Track applications.
Available for Chevy, Ford, Mopar, Oldsmobile and Pontiac.
PT#0135001 – Chevy 262-400 1955-95 (except Factory Roller Cam), Noisy
PT#0135002 – Chevy 262-400 1955-95 (except Factory Roller Cam), Quiet
PT#0145401 – Chevy 396-454 1966-90 (except Factory Roller Cam), Noisy
PT#0130201 – Ford 221-351W 1962-91, Noisy
PT#0135102 – Ford 351/400C-M 1970-74, Quiet
PT#0146002 – Ford 429-460 1968-97, Quiet
PT#0144002 – Mopar 383-440 1959-79, Quiet
PT#0145512 – Oldsmobile 307-455 1964-74, Quiet
PT#0145502 – Pontiac 287-455 & 4.3L V8 1955-81, Quiet
- CNC machined
- Laser etched timing marks
- Steel alloy gears add longevity
- Available in noisy and quiet applications
- Perfect for on the street or at the track
- Fits under the majority of stock timing chain covers
- Axial needle and cage thrust bearings and/or silicon bronze bushing reduce friction