Centerforce strives to provide top of the line products on today’s market for all performance levels. To do so, Centerforce uses patented processes and constantly tests different materials and designs to find the best combination.
The DYAD DS™ Multi-Disc Clutches by Centerforce ®, the next level in high-performance, is now available for 1963-1972 Dodge & Plymouth 143 tooth 18 spline 8 bolt crank 8 Cyl 7.0L 426” & 7.2L 440”. The DYAD DS part number: 04753040 (Pressure Plate, Disc Set, Floater, Low Inertia Steel Flywheel, Alignment Tool, and Hardware). This new Multi-Disc clutch system replaces the current pressure plate, disc, and flywheel assembly with a higher holding capacity system, designed for a direct bolt in replacement. For information on this and other applications, please see www.Centerforce.com.
The DYAD DS (Drive System) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of modern high-end vehicles. Today’s technology has allowed for engine torque to exceed unprecedented levels and still be driven every day. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; smooth engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity. The DYAD DS offers that and more!
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- High torque capacity up to 1300 ft/lbs at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Greater longevity
- ARP Fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!