The fully programmable, four-stage, solid-state Power Grid power module from MSD Performance can wrangle up to 20 amps of current per channel, eliminating the need for fuses, timers, and electromechanical relays.
Users can control output independently or simultaneously, with available digital or pulse width modulated output flexibility and programmable frequencies up to 19 kHZ. A high-speed data logger can be used to record all functions, while outputs can be configured to use time, RPM, or temperature to control nitrous systems, pumps, fans, and more.
MSD’s Power Grid power module is available in red (7764) or black (77643).
- Replaces up to 4 electromechanical relays.
- Overcurrent protection eliminates the need for fuses.
- 80-amp capacity (4 channels rated up to 20 amps each).
- Channels controlled via input wires or as programmed in the MSDView software.
- Can be used alone or with MSD Power Grid (PN 7730, which also enables data acquisition).
- Trigger signals can include power, ground, temperature, or time.
- Available in red (PN 7764) or black (PN 77643).