The K&N Typhoon air intake system is a complete air induction system replacement for some Dodge Challenger/Charger SRT Hellcat models. The Typhoon dramatically reduces air flow restriction for more usable power and acceleration throughout the RPM range, while the oversized conical filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing (depending on driving conditions).
The 69-2553TTK intake comes with a chrome-topped K&N high-flow air filter, mandrel-bent aluminum tube, and heat shield. The black powder-coated tube accommodates the factory intake air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose.
Note: Check your vehicle application for specific CARB status.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower.
- Improves throttle response and engine sound.
- Free-flowing aluminum tube.
- Filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required.
- Replaces entire factory air intake system.
- Washable, reusable lifetime air filter.
- Warranty: K&N Million Mile Limited.