Edge Products’ Jammer cold air intake system improves airflow by blocking hot air and using cooler, denser air for optimal efficiency. How did they manage it?
Edge engineers moved the Jammer’s intake box away from the engine to reduce warm air flow and catch cooler outside air. Cooler air is more oxygen dense and thus provides more power and more efficient combustion. This process is helped by a smoother, larger-diameter intake tube for uninterrupted flow.
Pair the Jammer with other Edge performance products to achieve a more efficient system able to output maximum gains in power and mileage. Available for a variety of applications, including Chevy, Dodge, Ford, and Ram.
- High-density cold air intake.
- Increased horsepower and fuel economy.
- Enclosed housing for superior cool air.
- Lifetime reusable, pre-oiled filter.
- High flow, low restriction.
- Compatible with Edge tuning products.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate