Holley is partnering with GM to offer additions to the company’s Vintage Series air cleaner and valve cover lineups. These die-cast aluminum engine dress-up accessories feature classically inspired fins and high-definition retro branding; plus, you can get them in several finishes to match your particular build.
Valve Cover Features
- “Chevrolet” script logo and wrap-around finned design.
- Fits all 1958–1986 small block Chevy engines with a perimeter bolt pattern.
- Die-cast aluminum enables high-quality details and reduces valve cover flange warping and oil leaks.
- 5” tall with a solid body for non-emissions applications or custom-crankcase ventilation setups.
- Available in Natural Cast Aluminum, Polished, Satin Black with machined fins/logo, or Factory Orange with machined fins/logo.
Air Cleaner Features
- 14” die-cast aluminum construction with finned design and iconic Chevy “Bowtie” logo.
- Available with replacement paper filter or reusable cotton gauze (red) air filter element.
- Stamped-steel, color-matched SureFlo base with knock-out provisions for fresh air adapter.