Holley continues to expand its GM LS engine lineup with new aluminum valley pan covers for LS1/LS6 and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX GM LS engines. Available in either the classic finned design to match Holley’s popular finned line of valve covers or a new trussed design for a race-inspired look.
These covers are either die-cast or billet aluminum to ensure a high-quality, high-detail part. Provisions for factory oil pressure sender are cast or marked on the bottom of the cover. Five different finish options available!
- Natural Cast (ready for custom paint)
- Satin Black (with light texture)
- Factory Orange
- Gloss Red
- Aluminum valley pan covers fit LS1/2/3/6/7/X GM LS engines.
- Available in finned or trussed design.
- Made from die-cast or billet aluminum.
- Marked/cast with provisions for factory oil pressure senders.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.