Have you resisted switching to EFI because you like the traditional look of a carburetor? Do you have a GM 4L60/80E transmission in your hotrod? Stop worrying! Holley’s recently released Terminator Stealth throttle body fuel injection system gives you all of the benefits of EFI with the traditional carburetor look you love.
The PN 550-443 Terminator Stealth EFI system possesses the same great self-tuning features of Holley’s original Terminator EFI in a stealthy new configuration. Holley has made this new system easy to install, with no computer experience required and an included hand-held tuner with multiple-choice setup wizard to get you up and running quickly. Even better, the system self-tunes while you drive, and you can upgrade to complete laptop control without buying another ECU. Available in Polished and Hard Core Gray finishes.
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI.
- Trouble-free performance eliminates vapor lock and fuel varnish problems.
- Fits V8 engines from 250 to 600 horsepower.
- Fully self-tuning: no laptop required.
- Full-color, 3.5” LCD touch screen for basic and advanced tuning options.
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors.
- Connections for Ford, GM, TH350, 700R4, and other transmission linkages.
- Harness for GM electronic 4L60/4L80E transmissions.
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control.
- Plug-and-play harness with minimal connections.
- Virtually maintenance free—keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales representative.