It’s no wonder GM’s new Gen V LT direct-injected engines are starting to find their way into a large variety of vehicles: they make great power and are durable and reliable to boot. Unfortunately, however, the factory oil pans don’t always fit—or they hang too low for today’s hot rods.
Holley’s new LT retrofit engine oil pan provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, along with OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing. These oil pans are perfect for 1967–2002 Camaro/Firebird, 1968–1974 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1978–1987 G-body, 1964–1972 A-body, and 1973–1987 Chevy/GMC full-size trucks.
Complete kit includes windage tray, sump baffle, OE-style pick-up tube, sump port plug, oil filter stud, and billet oil passage cover.
Note: Recommended camshaft stroke: 4.00”; not for use on engines that originally used a dry-sump oiling system.
- For LT engine retrofit installations in classic car and truck chassis.
- Allows for up to 4.00” crankshaft stroke.
- Use anywhere a GM F-body oil pan can be used.
- 1/2” NPT port is ideal for turbo oil return or PCV oil return.
- OEM fitment for oil filter mounting, engine NVH suppression, flange sealing, and bellhousing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross-member.
- Oil cooler port provision; hinge door baffles available.