These low-profile, cast-steel manifolds are perfect for 64-67 GM A-Body and 67-81 GM F-Body LS engine swap projects. Hedman Hedders designed them to offer excellent clearance and durability and to dramatically reduce radiant heat to keep engine bay temps low. The 68743 features Hedman Hedders’ Black Maxx ceramic coating, but three other finishes are available:
- Raw Steel (68740)
- HTC Polished Silver Ceramic (68746)
- Matte Silver Ceramic (68748)
Note: NOT LEGAL FOR STREET USE. Not applicable or intended for street or highway use on 1973-and-later vehicles and may never be used upon a highway or public road. Legal for race vehicles only. Not legal for sale or use in California.
- Cast-steel LS engine swap manifold.
- For 64-67 GM A-Body and 67-81 GM F-Body.
- Low profile.
- Reduces radiant heat.
- Four finishes: Raw Steel, Black Maxx Ceramic, HTC Polished Silver Ceramic, and Matte Silver Ceramic.