A sleek new design from G-FORCE Racing Gear, the GF3 full-face helmet has set a new benchmark in quality, functionality, and style. It’s got more features than we can list here, but we’ll cover some of the highlights.
On the outside, you’ll notice the difference right away. The outer contact shell is made from a low-density, Z38 lightweight composite blend. The shell is then coated with deep, rich white or black gloss or matte black paint and finished with a protective clear-coat outer layer. The rear is accented with double-ridge lines that add both style and strength to the shell.
On the inside, G-FORCE has achieved the most user-friendly, comfortable helmet on the market, the heart of which is the G-78 impact liner made to exceed all Snell and SFI specs. It’s covered by a soft-knit, hypoallergenic, flame-retardant, padded CoolTec liner for comfort and fit, while a SpecFit channel secures eyewear. The chin strap is bolted to the shell with stainless hex-head bolts and is made from durable, flame-retardant para-aramid webbing. Carries a Snell SA2015 rating.
- Low-density, lightweight, Z38 composite shell.
- Exceeds all Snell and SFI specs (rated Snell SA2015).
- Padded CoolTec liner for comfort and fit.
- SpecFit eyewear channel.
- Flame-retardant liner.
- G-FLOW ventilation system.
- Integrated helmet-restraint hardware.
- Three colors available: gloss white, gloss black, and matte black.
- Six sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL