Holley Performance Products is proud to announce our new Front Clearance LS Retro-Fit Oil Pan. Our original LS Retro-Fit pan has been hugely popular and this new pan has all the same attributes plus we redesigned the front of the pan to give additional clearance. Like the original, these factory-style cast aluminum pans use factory gaskets, filter mounting, cooler ports and provide structural rigidity like a factory pan. They come with an oil baffle and pump pickup, and specialty racing baffles are available separately. When you need to help your customers with LS engine performance and swap parts look to Holley
Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan. Perfect for: : 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment – OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.