Providing a terrific combination of quality and value, these headers offer consistent tubing diameters, smooth flow, and increased exhaust velocity thanks to mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel (or 304 SS) set in heavy-duty, 16-gauge tubing. In addition, the 1-7/8” diameter primary tubes offer improved throttle response. Premium aluminum gasket headers are included, and three finishes are available: Natural (12140FLT; 409 SS), Polished (12141FLT; 304 SS), and Silver Ceramic (32141FLT; 409 SS).
- Mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel (12140FLT & 32141FLT) or 304 stainless steel (12141FLT).
- Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity.
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability.
- Smooth-transition, 1-7/8” diameter primary tubes offer increased exhaust flow, enhanced performance, and improved throttle response.
- OE-style 2-1/2” collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe without cutting or welding.
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal.
- Three finishes: Natural, Polished, and Silver Ceramic Coated.
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate.