FiTech’s Hy-Fuel tight-fit in-tank retrofit kit is a sleek miniature assembly that lets you fit a high-volume fuel system into almost any tank. 40015 is perfect for original or aftermarket fuel tanks, fuel cells with limited space, or a Tanks, Inc. EFI tank.
Designed with clearance considerations top of mind, this FiTech system packs a 1-1/8” tall top (including gasket) for maximum clearance under the rear floor pan. The 40015 module comes with a 255 l/h pump able to handle up to 600 hp naturally aspirated. It is also depth adjustable for tanks from 6” to 12”.
- Fuel pump system for limited-space applications.
- Designed to be retrofitted into an existing tank.
- Single high-quality 255 l/h fuel pump for engines up to 600 hp.
- Installs in almost any tank with a depth of 6–12”.
- Low-profile design for maximum clearance from floor pan of vehicle.
- Billet aluminum construction with precision-machined components.
- Unique O-ring 360° mounting flange permits easy removal for servicing and reuse ( -06 AN fittings).
- 35 sq. in. filter and 11-5/8 sq. in. filter.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol- or methanol-based fuels.