Carb-to-EFI in a Weekend or Less
The EZ-EFI® System easily bolts onto any carbureted application in a single afternoon, making it the easiest EFI system you will ever install. Simply hook up the system, answer the basic Setup Wizard questions on the hand-held unit, and the system will tune itself as you drive. That’s all it takes! And with our industry leading, in-house engineering team, you can rest assured that your investment is backed by a company that will be here after the sale.
Works w/ Original Carb Intake & Linkage
Regardless of the make or size, this system easily bolts on to any carbureted engine making up to 650 HP – NO manifold replacement is needed. In addition to matching any 4150-style carbureted manifold, the EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System also works with your original carb-style throttle linkage and features OEM sensors, including standard GM versions available at any auto parts store. What’s more, EZ-EFI® works with all ignition setups – including HEI. The EZ-EFI® can be installed easily in an afternoon and is a “must have” for your street rod or muscle car.
EZ-EFI® Features Summary:
- NO tuning experience or laptop needed; Setup Wizard guides you through the start-up process & tunes itself as you drive
- Built-in diagnostics & “limp home” mode is designed to provide maximum engine protection in the event of trouble
- Bosch wide-band o2 sensor provides precise air/fuel readings allowing EZ-EFI® exceptional tuning accuracy
- EZ-EFI® Throttle Body features:
• Holley-style throttle linkage & 4150 bolt pattern allow for direct replacement of Holley 4 barrel carbs
• 1100+ CFM 4 bbl EFI design allows for responsive low end w/ good drivability & support of up to 650 HP
• Works w/ carb-type single or dual plane intake manifold
• Uses commonly available OEM GM sensors
- Work w/ original carb-type ignition; Including HEI
- Clearly labeled loomed wiring harness w/ wide-band O2 sensor
- Dual Quad (up to 1200 HP), Multi-Port, 8-Stack & Jeep systems also available
- Everything needed for a carb-to-efi conversion minus an EFI compatible (40+ psi) fuel system
For more info. contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate.