Calibrated for performance, the 14073 750-cfm Manual Choke Carburetor from Edelbrock provides optimum street performance in small- and big-block engines with Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, or Torker II manifolds and with Performer manifolds on large cubic-inch engines. Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance.
Made from black powder-coated aluminum, this carb provides cooler operating temperatures and less warping. Intended for stock to performer-level applications and calibrated for fuel economy.
- Single-inlet, manual choke.
- 750 cfm, 4 bbl, square bore.
- Metering jets: .113 primary and .107 secondary.
- Metering rods: .071 x .047.
- Step-up spring: orange (5” Hg).
- Made in the USA.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate