Elite II Oval Air Cleaners from Edelbrock are a modern take on the company’s original Elite Series, which debuted in 1985. They’re made from heavy-gauge, die-cast aluminum and are finished off with a lustrous, show-quality polished finish. To achieve the definitive Elite Series look, Elite II Oval Air Cleaners feature a glossy black finish between the fins.
This product fits all popular 5-1/8? diameter carburetors and comes with a black anodized knurled nut and a quality 2-1/2” pre-oiled, washable, and reusable Pro-Flo Universal filter with Pro-Charge™ clean strip for easy maintenance and excellent filtration. Including everything needed for complete installation, these kits fit Edelbrock single- and dual-quad applications and should clear HEI distributors and stock parts. Match these air cleaners with Elite II valve covers for a complete look under the hood.
The following part numbers are currently available:
- 4272: Oval with 2.5” element for Edelbrock dual-quad carbs
- 4273: Oval with 2.5” element for single 4-barrel carbs
- 1226: Replacement Pro-Flo oval 2.5” element only
Fits all popular 5-1/8” diameter carbs
- 2-1/2” pre-oiled and reusable Pro-Flo Universal filter included
- Compatible with Edelbrock single- and dual-quad applications
- Overall dimensions: 13-5/8” x 7-3/16”
- Overall height: 3-1/2”