The new E-Force Supercharger from Edelbrock is a Stage 1 Street system that provides more horsepower and torque for your 2016 Chevy Camaro SS (auto: #1558, manual: #1559). How much more? The 1559 puts stock power up to 580 hp and 548 ft.-lb. of torque at the real wheels. That’s an extra 140 horsepower and 124 foot-pounds of torque!
These E-Force Superchargers are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, which will make them 50-state emissions legal (EO number pending). Combined with great looks (black powder-coated supercharger assembly and bright-red coil covers) and an incredible 3-year/36,000-mile warranty, that makes these systems a great choice for your daily driver.
Enthusiasts will appreciate the Eaton 2300 TVS rotor assembly, air-to-water twin intercooler system, and dual pass heat exchanger. Edelbrock has fine-tuned the performance via a unique runner design and an integrated bypass value, which help reduce parasitic loss under light throttle—thus improving potential fuel efficiency. And it all goes under the hood without any modification!
- Stage 1 Street systems for manual (1559) and automatic (1558) ’16 SS Camaros.
- Designed to work with OEM emissions equipment (EO number pending).
- Black powder-coated supercharger assembly.
- Bright red coil covers.
- Eaton 2300 TVS rotor assembly.
- No under-hood modification.
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.