Centerforce® strives to provide top of the line products in today’s market for all performance levels. To do so, Centerforce uses patented processes and constantly tests different materials and designs to find the best combination.
The DYAD Drive System ® DFX Multi-Disc Clutch by Centerforce, the next level in high-performance, is now available for 1997-2011 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette &1998-2005 Pontiac Firebird, GTO. The DYAD DFX part number: 08614842 (Pressure Plate, DFX Disc Set, Floater, Low Inertia Steel Flywheel, Alignment Tool, Pilot Bearing, and Hardware) is a direct OE replacement with a higher holding capacity system using discs similar to the DFX series clutches, designed for a direct bolt in replacement.
The DYAD Drive System (DS) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of modern high performance vehicles. The DFX, or paddle/button style, discs have been through constant testing of different friction materials to bring the optimal combination available. By using DFX metallic friction materials, these units are capable of withstanding more heat than organic material clutches (because of the aggressive nature of DFX discs, vehicles may experience some chatter during operation). Today’s technology has allowed for engine torque to exceed unprecedented levels and still be daily drivers. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; positive engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity. The DYAD DFX offers that and more!
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- DFX multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Positive engagement and light pedal effort
- High torque capacity up to 1500 ft/lbs at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Maximum longevity
- ARP Fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!