Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley’s dual plane carbureted intake for GM’s LS engines will help you get on the streets quick!
Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Plus, Holley’s O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
LS DUAL PLANE INTAKE MANIFOLD, CARBURETED
300-129 – Carbureted, All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
300-130 – Carbureted, All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 square bore carb mounting flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area provide a broad torque curve
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Height (front) – 5.07” from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) – 6.14” from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size – 2.454” height x 1.09” wide
- Mounting flange gasket type – O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings – Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers