The product of Demon Carburetion’s continued evolution, Screamin’ Demons are ideal for the weekend racer who demands better drivability and full-throttle performance. These carbs include four-corner idle, changeable idle, and high-speed air bleeds with tunability you’ll find on more expensive carburetors.
Screamin’ Demons are available in 650-850 cfm mechanical secondary models and a 750 cfm vacuum secondary model. They boast lightweight die-cast aluminum fabrication, large-capacity fuel bowls with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh on the track.
- Polished die-cast aluminum.
- New throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick-down options.
- Fuel bowls with dual threaded inlets, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling.
- Secondary fuel bowls with notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation.
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds, and power valve restrictions.