If you’re looking for smoother, quieter towing for your home away from home, the A20 5th wheel hitch from CURT combines the company’s patented A-series technology with an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5th wheel hitch.
The 16540 uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement plus exceptional trailer stability. A set of poly-torsion inserts suppresses shock loads and reduces excessive noise, while the head features strong interlocking jaws that facilitate free pivoting and swiveling.
A carbide black powdercoat and CURT’s limited lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind against wear, rust, and other towing enemies.
Note: This A20 head unit is a replacement head only. It requires 5th wheel legs or a 5th wheel roller to be installed—components not included in this package.
- 20,000 lb. capacity (5,000 lb. vertical load); manufacturer capacities apply.
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise.
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing.
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise.
- Polyethylene lube plate eliminates messy grease deposits.
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling.
- Extra-wide head opening for easier coupling.
- Fast, one-pin head removal.
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment.
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from the truck cab.
- Three height adjustment positions adapt to your unique truck bed.
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes.
- Meets SAE J2638 testing standards.
- Durable carbide powder-coated finish.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.