Famous for simulating a “blower” sound, precision Dual Idler Gear Drives from Cloyes replace stock timing chains. Cloyes machines the gears from premium billet steel on modern CNC equipment, then induction-hardens and oil-quenches them using an in-house heat-treatment process. These products feature honed idler gear bores, precision-ground pins, and heavy-duty idler brackets to ensure precise timing throughout the RPM range.
- Precision idler-gear assembly.
- Designed to fit under stock covers.
- Induction–heat treated billet steel gears.
- 3 keyway crank gear (+/- 4 degrees).
- Includes cam button and thrust washer (as applicable).
- Hand assembled for utmost quality.