The DYAD DS (Drive System) multi-disc clutch design has been developed to meet the needs of modern high-end vehicles. Today’s technology has allowed for engine torque levels up to 1300 ft/lbs and still be driven every day. Drivers need a clutch that can offer; smooth engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity. The DYAD DS offers that and more!
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L LT1 ENG. (7 SPD)
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L LT1 ENG. (7 SPD)
The Definition of DYAD: \dy ad\ Two units treated as one; a couple; a pair, or combining power of two.
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- High torque capacity up to 1300 ft/lbs at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Greater longevity
- ARP fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales professional.