New for 2017 is the LoadLifter 7500 XL from Air Lift, offering up to 7,500 lb. of load-leveling capacity to support the largest loads on the road and a 1” increased diameter over the LoadLifter 5000. The LoadLifter 7500 XL is distinguished by its combination of capacity, adjustability (5–100 PSI), and uncompromising ride quality—making it the best choice for towing and hauling the heaviest loads with the utmost safety and comfort.
Air Lift is launching the LoadLifter 7500 XL with four kits of out the gate (PN 57596 for 2011–2016 Ford F-250/-350; PN 57599 for 2017 Ford F-250/-350; PN 57538 for 2011–2017 GM 2500/3500; and PN 57595 for 2003–2017 Ram 3500), but more kits are scheduled for production.
- Up to 7,500 lb. of load-leveling capacity.
- 7” double-convoluted-bellow air springs.
- Up to 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 air springs.
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI.
- Ultra high-strength, rust-proof, nylon-composite end caps are as strong as steel but weigh less.
- Air Lift–exclusive upper and lower roll plates protect air springs from abrasion and increase load capacity up to 10%.
- Most kits use existing vehicle frame holes for a bolt-on installation—no drilling required.
- Easy to install with illustrated manual.
- All kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches.
- 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales rep.