CAN Dash 7” (CD-7) and CAN Dash 7” Logging (CD-7L) color digital displays from AEM are now available! Their ultra-bright, high-contrast displays are readable in sunlight thanks to an integrated glare diffuser and shade hood. Designed to accept channels from CAN bus connections (analog input not supported), these units feature two CAN bus channels in order to receive and collect data from AEMnet-enabled devices such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or EMS-4, and 3rd party devices such as PDMs, CAN sensor modules, and programmable engine management systems.
Seven ultra-bright LEDs span the top of the display housing for RPM and shift-light indication; these are programmable to ascend in specific increments based on RPM range, then flash when it is time to shift. Two large physical buttons allow easy page browsing and memory resetting even with driving gloves on. These button functions are also duplicated on the rear connector, giving users the option to mount remote buttons on the steering wheel. AEM also included two additional programmable LEDs above the toggle buttons on the sides of the housing.
Four units available: 30-5500 (CD-7, non-logging display), 30-5501 (CD-7L, logging display), 30-5502 (CD-7 with VDM), and 30-5503 (CD-7L with VDM).
Note: Third-party systems will require download of third-party DBC CAN bus protocol files for proper operation if they are not included in AEM setup software.
- 7” full-color screen (800 x 480 resolution).
- Sunlight friendly: 1,000cd/m2 brightness and anti-glare filter.
- IP66 water resistance.
- Accepts channels from two separate user-programmable CAN bus connections.
- Works with AEMnet-enabled devices and third-party devices side by side.
- Available with or without 200Mb internal logging (up to 100Hz/channel).
- 7 programmable pages.
- Dedicated user-defined Alarm page.
- On-Change page identifies map switching for boost, traction, lap times, etc.
- Preset page templates or create your own.
- Free DashDesign graphics editor software.
- 7 LED RPM/shift-light indicators (programmable and dimmable).
- 2 programmable LEDs above toggle buttons.
- Available with VDM to add GPS.
- Odometer function.
- 200+ fully programmable warning icons (user expandable).
- Headlight-In connection dims dash and LEDs at night.
- 2 extra switch inputs display user-triggered events (blinkers, high beams, etc.).
- Convert CAN bus channel values to user-defined text.
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate