ACCEL’s SuperBox capacitive-discharge ignition (CDI) system is the perfect choice for performance fans on a budget. When the engine is running at low RPM, this modern upgrade fires a series of sparks that lasts for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation—ensuring better air/fuel combustion and creating instant throttle response and a smoother idle. The ACCEL PN 61212 SuperBox CDI features a durable cast-aluminum housing; can be set for four-, six-, or eight-cylinder applications; and easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic-pickup distributors. An adjustable rev-limiter protects the engine in the event of driveline failure or the occasional missed shift, and adjusts in 100-RPM increments via rotary dial.
- Multiple sparks for improved starting, idle, and throttle response.
- Full power output at high RPM.
- Easily connects to points, amplifiers, and magnetic-pickup distributors.
- Adjustable rev-limiter for over-rev protection.
- Compatible with 4-, 6-, and 8-cylinder applications.
- Available plug-and-play accessory harness (for most applications).
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales associate