Holley Performance Products and Hooker Headers have partnered together to offer the most versatile and complete swap kits on the market. If you are planning to swap an LS engine into your G-body, it is important to use components that are designed to work together to ensure a trouble-free install that provides optimized drivetrain geometry and component clearances.
Hooker has finally made it possible to purchase a comprehensively designed system of components that offers compatibility far beyond what is available when using components from mixed sources, while offering more header type, material and finish choices than any competitor.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/GBody Vehicles (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino*/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville)
- Hooker A/G-body engine brackets work with the Holley 302-2 oil pan to provide a low center of gravity and optimized U-joint working angles for better vehicle handling/performance
- Engine placement provides compatibility with multiple accessory drive set-ups (see G-Body LS-Swap Tech Data document for details)
- Hooker transmission crossmember and auxiliary components allow for installation of a 2004R, TH400, 4L60-4L75E, 4L80E/4L85E, T56 or T56 Magnum transmission behind an LS engine in this application
- Multiple header diameters cover a wide range of horsepower levels
- Both mid and full-length header options are available to satisfy varying ground clearance preferences
- Adapter kits (when necessary) allow a simple bolt on connection to exhaust systems
- Exhaust systems accommodate wide rear tires and are compatible with stock/Hotchkis rear sway bars and drive shafts diameters up to 3.5”; no cutting, welding or drilling required for installation
- Exhaust system features include stainless steel construction, 304SS TIG welded mufflers, and OE quality hangers and clamps
*Current exhaust systems are not compatible with El Camino applications. Crossmember compatibility with El Caminos has not been validated. Check Holley.com for future updates and additional swap products.
For more information and products available contact a Karbelt Pickering sales professional.