Flowtech shorty headers for 2003-13 GM trucks fit a wide range of applications including 2WD and 4WD Silverados, Tahoes, and Yukons equipped with the 6.0L V8 engine. The mandrel-bent primaries provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity. The primaries are also 1-7/8″ in diameter for increased exhaust flow to increase performance and improve throttle response. Heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing is used for increased strength and durability. OE style 2-1/2″ ball and socket collectors connect to the factory exhaust with no modifications. The TIG-welded 3/8″ header flanged is machined for a leak-free seal and maximum strength.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-7/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in high heat resistant black paint
- Headers are a must upgrade if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
Part# 11143 – Black Painted
Part# 31143 – Ceramic Coated
For more information contact a Karbelt Pickering sales representative.